These one bedroom self catering bungalows offer a spacious lounge, dining area and kitchenette opening onto a large covered deck facing the aquamarine lagoon. The bungalows were built in 2002 with a blend of natural construction materials and decorated in a style that captures the romantic, ‘retro’ atmosphere of the old 1940’s South Seas.
Each Bungalow accommodation includes:
- wide, covered deck with teak furniture
- spacious, yet intimate living room with single day bed (garnished with tropical fish cushions)
- full kitchen with large 2 door refrigerator, long tile counter and sink, gas cook top, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, and quality glassware, crockery and utensils
- complimentary milk/juice starter pack on arrival
- exotic wood bar and cosy dining area
- ceiling fans throughout
- direct telephone line with complimentary local calls
- CD Player, iPod Docking Station, extra pillows, and bright reading lights
- a separate, AIR-CONDITIONED bedroom with dressing area, large closet, and quality king size bed. Amenities also include clock radio and television
- a unique bathroom featuring sink and toilet, wide tile toiletries counter, hairdryer, hidden valuables box, long wooden towel racks, and a super original ‘garden shower’ stall loaded with plants and with hanging plants for bathing privacy.
Rarotonga Beach Bungalow Floor Plan